The results are in and they’re in plenty of time for Valentine’s Day! We have ten winners to the And They Call It Puppy Love Valentine’s Day Pupmotion, a week-long contest Bark & Swagger did with DogTipper.com, featuring over $500 in fabulous prizes including pet apparel, accessories, jewelry, spa products and more. So, without further adieu, the drum roll, please…
1. ♥ Hunter Plush Toy – Ruth E. of San Francisco, CA.
2. ♥ The Worthy Dog Plaid Dress or Boy Shirt – Steven C. of Tonopah, NV.
3. ♥ Zippy Dynamics Sparky Style Snow/Rain Suit – Desiree R. of Mount Grove, MO.
4. ♥ 35% off of a Chews Happiness Sunray Dog Sweater and matching Bjadim collar/leash set – Tina E. of Glen Burnie, MD.
5. ♥ A Dog Fashion Spa basket of goodies – Laurie S. of Oshkosh, WI.
6. ♥ Corky’s Reflective Wear Jacket – Ashley W. of Lake Havasu City, AZ.
7. ♥ Poochie Boots – Tina M. (no address provided, but don’t worry, we’ll reach out!) 🙂
8. ♥ 25% off of a Heavenly Beasts Red Cashmere Cape – Ginger J. of Barnhart, MO.
9. ♥ PawZaar Rescue Tote – Matt P. of Denver, CO.
10.♥ PawZaar My Heart is in Your Paws Necklace – Denise B. of Osceola, IN.
Congratulations to you all and thank you to everyone who participated. It was a very popular giveaway and we will be bringing you more of them soon!
** Winners, we’ll be emailing you to coordinate getting you your goodies, in plenty of time for Valentine’s Day. Enjoy them all and, if you’d like, send me a picture of your pup or you and your pup with the item you won and I’ll put it up on our Facebook and Instagram.
As Valentine’s Day draws nearer, I’m so thankful for the unconditional love my fur babies bring into my life. How about you? What are your plans to celebrate that day?